€66.30*Please log in to receive your conditions.
Available in 7 days, delivery time 1-2 days
Product number: 895547
Measurement parameters: Free chlorine
Measuring range: 0,00 to 2,50 ppm
Product information "Milwaukee MW10 Digital Free Chlorine Tester"
Chlorine is the most commonly used water disinfectant. Applications vary from treatment of drinking water and wastewater to pool and spa sanitization and food processing to sterilization.
Key features include:
- User friendly
- Small & Ergonomic case design
- Large and easy to read display
- Good accuracy and immediate results
- Mi526-25 Powder reagents for free chlorophotometer (25 pieces) (item no. 895551)
- MI0011 (10ml) glass vials for handy photometer (2 pieces) (Art.-No. 895555)
- MI0013 Plastic stopper caps for 10 ml glass cuvettes (2 pieces) (Art.-No. 895556)
The handy photometers are supplied in a carton box with all accessories.
Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm
Resolution: 0.01 ppm
Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm or ±3% of reading @ 25 °C
Typical EMC developer: ±0.01 ppm
Light source: Light emitting diode @ 525 nm
Light detector: Silicon photocell
Method: Adaptation of USEPA method 330.5 - the reaction between free chlorine and the DPD reagent causes a pink colouration in the sample.
Environment: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F) max. 95 % relative humidity non-condensing
Battery type: 1 x 1.5 V AAA
Automatic switch-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
Meter dimensions: 3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches (81.30 x 61 x 38.1 mm)
Meter weight: 0.18 kg (0.14 lbs.)
Packaging dimensions: 4.53 x 4.53 x 3.31 inches (115 x 115 x 84 mm)
Packaging weight: 0.4 lbs, (0.18 kg)