To ensure proper commissioning as well as highly accurate measurement, the use of calibration solutions is essential. Regular calibration ensures that the medium to be monitored is measured reliably. The frequency depends in particular on the operating conditions and the respective process requirements. Proper calibration can compensate for changes in the probe over time, which can be caused by minor damage or contamination, for example.
When selecting a probe, it is important to ensure that:
- The solution selected matches the measuring range of the instrument used.
- The solution used best matches the range in which measurements are to be made.
- In the case of a multi-point calibration, make sure that calibration solutions are used whose values are above and below the required measuring range.
All solutions offered are traceable to the certified international standard SRM NIST.
- All Products
- Application examples
- Buffer and calibration solutions
- Spare parts and single components
- Plant analysis - sodium, nitrate, potassium, calcium
- Laboratory Benchtop Meters